Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pocket Morning S/mileage Weekly Q&A (Week of 1/4/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's "Pocket Morning S/mileage Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~


Q. If you had a time machine, would you go to the future? The past? Also, what would you do there?



I'd go to 19th century France.
I want to see lots of Impressionist paintings!!




I'd go to the future and check out what kind of life I'm living!!




Though I'd like to go to the future, and also to the past,
I don't want to go to either. I'd have regrets, but the present is fun.




I'd go to the past.
I'd tell my past self when days will be rough, and to take care!




I'd go to the future and confirm if I'm still alive




I'd go to the future!
I want to see my future self!!




This is an awesome question~!!!
There are so many hypotheses and I am pretty sure at least once, people thought and asked this very same question to themselves or to their friends!
I will go to the past first to see that how our universe was born and then go to the future to see that how our universe will end or at least end of Human Race~~~


I am impressed by Ayacho! She knows that impressionism started at France~!
Haha~ I think, Cinderella will be living in a castle~^^~♥
To me, Kana's answer is the best!!
Akari... Are you experiencing some rough days or already did...........?
Rina~ I am sure you are alive in the future unless you go too far in the future!!! In that case, you will meet your grandchildren~ lol~~!
Meimei, I think you will be living a happy & wonderful life in the future~★


Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment