Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tsuji Congratulates Aibon!

When Tsuji found out about Aibon's marriage and pregnancy she congratulated her through her blog saying "Aibon (Kago), who is a good friend and a partner of mine, will be a housewife and a mama like me…I am truly happy for her. Really happy,”

Tsuji and Aibon joined MoMosu as the 4th generation last 2000, the two were also part of Mini Moni and eventually became a duo as W last 2004. The 2 must have a very special bond between them and Tsuji being a mother of 2 and a wife gave some advice to Aibon "I am sure that right now is an important time for her, so I hope you do your best to take care of your body and be careful not push yourself too hard, Aibon, Really and truly, congratulations.”

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I'm glad to see the friendship is still there, and with Tsuji to help her out about being a mum she should be just fine ^~^

    ReplyDelete