Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sorting My MoBeKiMaSu Favorites!

So, I just found this one and I tried it, and was surprise to see Maimai to be the very first! BANZAI!
Here's my ranking!

  1. Mai Hagiwara
  2. Risa Niigaki
  3. Maimi Yajima
  4. Meimi Tamura
  5. Chisato Okai
  6. Airi Suzuki
  7. Saki Nakajima
  8. Ayaka Wada
  9. Riho Sayashi
  10. Sayumi Michishige
  11. Yurina Kumai
  12. Kanon Suzuki
  13. Erina Ikuta
  14. Reina Tanaka
  15. Erina Mano
  16. Miyabi Natsuyaki
  17. Risako Sugaya
  18. Mizuki Fukumura
  19. Haruka Kudo
  20. Saki Shimizu
  21. Kanon Fukuda
  22. Momoko Tsugunaga
  23. Chinami Tokunaga
  24. Yuuka Maeda
  25. Ayumi Ishida
  26. Akari Takeuchi
  27. Maasa Sudou
  28. Haruna Ikubo.......................................
  29. Rina Katsuta........................................
  30. Aika Mitsui.........................................
  31. Sato Masaki .........................................
  32. Kana Nakanishi      .....................................
It's a good list for me, I'm happy to have Maimai as the first, and they only show her photo for a several of times only, not like the other members. Oh, anyway, I got a hardtime picking up who's better with these two..
My two favorite leaders.. but I end up clicking Gaki's photo. HAHA~~!
I encourage you guys to try this one two, you'll be very surprised, just like what Jedimastertrunks said in his blog, cry when faced an impossible decision.. :) You can visit his blog when you need help or something.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment