Friday, December 16, 2011

Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A (Week of 12/15/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~


Q. What do you think you were in your previous life?




I build muscles easily, have a full appetite... I feel like I was probably a man in my previous life!





A fish
Since that's what I'm told because I like the water





A sea otter!! Since I'm really laid~back and frantic about eating... lol





A timid person.






I wonder? A monkey? Anyway, I wonder what I was ☆





Haha~ Maimi, some people just born with better physique than other people~^^~
Nakky! I think you were the most beautiful fish under the sea!!!
Now i think about it, Airi kinda looks like sea otter~!
Chissa~ you forgot to add "Pretty"!
Haha~ Maimai, you didn't answer the question~^^~!!! You are making me too curious~






Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment