Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 12/18/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~



Question: If you started a band, which instrument would you play?

Electone.


Triangle ♪


Hmm...
I suppose vocals fit me the best, after all (laughs)


Drums ☆ They look cool!!!!!! The feeling of
being in your own private world is great!!!


It looks like left-handed guitars exist,
so I'll pick that... (≧∀≦)♪


Drums or electric guitar.


Xylophone.


The big taiko drum.



Guitar or bass. Or maybe the
tambourine if it was there ^^ (laughs)



Drums!!! I'm inexperienced, but I think I'd be
good at it if I tried. It's an instrument
I've felt like playing for long time.



Drums. Because they have good rhythm.



Drums.



Finally~ Bass was mentioned~~
Wow~ A lot of drum players~^^~!!! But I want to see Kanon with the big taiko drum the most!
And also guitar is popular too!
Electone suits Gaki-san~♥♥♥
Haha~ Sayu, let's play triangle together★
I think Ren-chan is trolling, no~!?
Does Riho know how to play xylophone~? I want to see her play!!!
I can teach how to play tambourine to you, Haruna!




Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment