Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A (Week of 12/30/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~

Q. Tell us your recommended hygiene.



Drink lots of water! Get on the scale every day!!



Recently, in order to warm my body, I drink honey & ginger tea ! ♪



Sleep



Half-body bathing! It's perfect for cold nights!!



Wash your face in the morning with cold water!!



Eat balanced meals and take lots of vitamins!



Drink apple vinegar!!!




Haha~ I this is funny I am having some problem with my foot and they are talking about hygiene~^^~!!!
About 11% of my foot were dark blue/purple! Now it's almost back to normal~~
I thought I had to cut my foot when I first saw my foot~ lol~!!!
Anyway~ I like Momo & Chii-chan's answers the most since I drink hot citron tea and sleep almost everyday~^^~



Sources:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Translation from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment