Friday, December 30, 2011

Morning Musume "Pyoko Pyoko Ultra" Longer PV Preview Desu~!


A longer PV preview was broadcasted in their latest Hello!Pro Time episode, shown by our one and only Mittsi!
It has the cuteness, and I think it's my first time seeing a PV like this in Momusu, it's too cute.. But since most of the members are still in the young stage or something, I think it's not yet time for them to have mature songs??
Anyways, the PV has different various of scenes, and the dance choreo is simple and cute too..
I don't know why I am always saying cute, but it's just cute...

Maybe hearing everyone's comments and impressions would be better,
so what do you guys think in the PV?
Don't forget to reserve your copy to support our dear Morning Musume minna-san!

Thanks to the uploader:
Neonero7891

1 comment:

  1. I think it's really cute. I love it! I mean, no, I don't want all future singles just like this, and I'm sure they won't be. (Even older gen momusu had a mix of cute/wacky songs and mature.) I just think it's a nice change, and I like that it seems to be a creative PV like kare to isshou..., it makes it much more enjoyable to watch!

    ReplyDelete