Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 10/30/2011) from H!O~!!!


Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~



Question: If you had to make an original sandwich, what would you put in?

I'd insert Jagalico
It'd make a crispy sandwich ☆


Rice and noodles. Carbohydrate trio~



Meat!! Cheese!!! Make it simple ( ̄∀ ̄)


I'd put spam into a mixer and then add
scrambled eggs to it!!! Sounds delicious!!!


Caramel ice cream
(I'd have to use soft bread, of course)


Fresh cream, strawberries, pineapple, chocolate.


Kimchi, Korean nori [dried seaweed]


Pork cutlet.



Choco-cookie ice cream.
I'd just like to try a sweet sandwich
that isn't filled with fruit ☆★



"My beloved melons" is what I wanted to say,
but it doesn't seem to fit in, so... Something like a
cake, with fresh cream, strawberries and banana (*^^*)



Chocolate.
It'd make a delicious dessert.



Matcha.



Haha~ Gaki-san really love her Jagalico~^^~


Rice & noodles in sandwich~?! Strange but it could work!
I love Ren-chan's simple sandwich~!!!
Yeah~ let's grind them all, Aika!
It seems Mizuki likes caramel ice cream~ Any ice cream sadwich is good for me~!
Eripon! You had me at pineapple and chocolate~^^~

I think Riho's already eaten kimchi burger from somewhere before!!! But Riho, people usually eat kim(Korean nori) with rice & kimchi not with bread~


Yeah~ Pork cutlet is awesome!
Haruna!!! You also had me at Choco-cookie ice cream~^^~♡
Ayumi, don't lose your hope! I think melon sandwich will be delicious!!!
Masaki, lovely choice~♥
So~ Is Haruka also fan of green tea stuffs like Kuma-chan~!? Nice~



Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment