Sunday, October 2, 2011

Who Miss Eririn? Here She Is!

During Ai-chan's Graduation concert, many notable people attended. One of them was our dear Eririn. It's already been said few days ago about it, and I still want to make a post of it. Since I really, really, really miss her so much..
I'm glad that they took a photo altogether, since Eri didn't last time..
Seems that she dyed her hair back to black.. The hair color when she first entered Morning Musume..
I wonder how she is right now.. I wonder if her recovery is almost over..  is it? I think it took a lot of time..
Huwaaaaaa~!
I really miss her so much!
Hopefully she'll go back to the entertainment world, and maybe enter the Dream Momusu, and let Eririn fans, including me, smile again!
Sources of Images 1, 2

No comments:

Post a Comment