Friday, October 7, 2011

Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A (Week of 10/06/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~


Q. If one day you came upon a bear in the woods, what would you do?


I'd try calling out "Kumai-chan ♪"





I'd make myself disappear and run away quickly





I'd make friends with it and have it take me to its house ☆ Then I'd try calling out "Kumai-cha~n!" in a loud voice (lol)





Wouldn't you run away as fast as you could? (lol)





Run away in a flash (lol)



Haha~ Like I said on S/mileage Weekly Q&A (Week of 9/14/2011), I asked the same question to my friends once and our answers were fighting the bear and make the bear our underling/henchbear(?) then ride him to everywhere!!!

Nakky & Chissa & Mai's answers are the right ones if you ever meet a bear in the woods!!!
But I didn't know Nakky was kunoichi~!!
I love Maimi & Airi's answer~♡
I want to call out "Kumai-chan" too~~!
Well but I was expecting fighting the bear from Maimi!!!



They deleted the Maimi's video so I embed one funny video about fighting bear~ But if you really meet bear in the wood, you should run away!! If you have some kind of food with you, throw it to the opposite direction you run away. And don't run away up-hills!!!!!




Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

1 comment:

  1. =]]]]]]]]] very funny include the video
    what a naive answer, Airi-chan =]]]

    ReplyDelete