Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A (Week of 9/29/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~


Q. If you were to stay over at the house of a Hello!Pro member, whose house would you want to stay at?



Tokunaga Chinami-chan's!!
Since Chinami is someone who, when I'm with her, is calming to me, and she's stayed over at my house before, and since she often talks to me about, "I want to stay over again ♪" this time, I want to go to Chinami's house ♪





Takahashi Ai-san's, because since she has so many clothes it sounds like fun!!





Michishige-san's!! I want to have talks with her in the middle of the night. It feels like she'd listen to me seriously ☆





Generally I don't like staying over at others' houses... but if it was Tanaka-san's house it seems that it wouldn't be scary!





Reina-chan's. I'd want to talk with her all~ the way through until the morning (lol)





Haha~ Maimi wants to sleep over at Chinami's house this time~!!!
Is Nakky wants to sleep over at A-chan's house only because of the clothes~?!
Airi has the right idea~ Sayu is a good listener~^^~ If Sayu see this she would be really happy!
I love Chissa's answer~! I also don't like to sleep over at other people's houses!
It seems to me that Maimai knows the main point of the sleep over~^^~!!!





Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment