Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A (Week of 9/30/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~

Q. If you were a zoo caretaker, what animal would you want to be in charge of?



Rabbits ♪





Giraffes ♪
I want a giraffe to carry me on its neck so I could see Kumai-cho from above ☆





Sea lions





Sheep ☆
They seem fluffy and warm ☆





Pandas





Baby tigers ☆





Rabbits





Captain & Risako want to take care of Rabbits~! Haha~ Sure they are cute thoug!
I love Momo's answer!!!
I am curious about Chinami's answer though~ Because she could be talking about the seals~ They look really similar~~! Haha~
Miya & Kuma-chan answered, pandas and tigers which are my favorite animals~!!!




Pictures of baby sea lion:


Picture of baby seal:



Sources:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Translation from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment