Friday, October 14, 2011

Pocket Morning S/mileage Weekly Q&A (Week of 10/12/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's "Pocket Morning S/mileage Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~


Q. If you were to stay over at the house of a Hello!Pro member, whose house would you want to stay at?



Kanon-chan's house. Since it's Cinderella's castle.





Ayaka-chan's. I'm curious what kind of house it is.





Hagiwara Mai-chan's ☆ I feel like with Mai-chan I'd get excited and talk a lot!!





Maeda Yuuka-san's.
Since her dog is really cute, I'd like to see it.
I'd want to talk the whole time until late at night.





Fukumura Mizuki-chan's
Since though we often hang out together, we haven't stayed over yet





Michishige Sayumi-san's
It somehow seems like it'd be fun.





Mano-san's.
She seems like she'd talk kindly to me like a big sister if we were in the same room




Wow~ no same answers, again!!!
Haha~ I wanna visit Cinderella's castle too~
I got little bit suprised wehn I saw Yuuka's answer! But I think it's time for her to play at Ayacho's house~^^~
Yeah~ I think Cindella & Mai will talk all night!
Why do I get the feeling that Kana is just using Yuuka's dog as excuse to see Yuuka~!?
Yeah, Akari~ It's time for you to stay over at Mizuki's house!!!
I am not sure about it'd fun but it would be good exprience for Rina to spending time with Sayu~ Sayu is a good listener & senpai!
Mano will take a good care of you Meimi~!!!


Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment