Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A (Week of 10/07/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~

Q. If you did a duet with a Hello!Pro member, who would you want to try singing with?



Miyabi ☆
Though we sing the song "Sprinter" together,
I want to sing many different types of songs with her ♪




Yuukarin ♪ I want us to wear frilly peach-colored outfits and sing cute songs! (o^∀^o)




Maimi




Chisato ☆
That smile is so soothing (o^v^o)




℃-ute's → Okai Chisato




A long time ago I was in "Big W" with Chinami, and I'd like to do it once again.




Mm~ I wonder who?
I want to try doing it with lots of people.




Momo & Yuuka~!? I really want to see that happen~^^~
Maimi & Chinami~ Could be a thing!!!
Chissa got two votes from Maasa & Miya! Three of them should sing together~!
Haha~ Risako is so cool~! I love that!




Captain is talking about this song~^^~



I think Kuma-chan is talking about these days~! Ah! good old days~




Sources:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Translation from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment