Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 9/4/2011)

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A".
Please enjoy~^^~


Question: If you could go to a world that was full of _____, what would it be?

Pirates!!! I adore them.


A world full of Koharus (laughs)
I'd probably want to return after half a day,
but it could be fun (laughs)


A world full of pink. I love cute things ♪♪♪


Chocolate (o`∀´o)


Full of dogs. That would really be the best~♪♪″


Full of cushions.


Strawberries. Money.


Cider (fountain, river, waterfall...)


A world full of cows.




Ai-chan will be the queen of pirates!!!
A world full of Koharus~!? Gaki-san can't keep up with that many Koharus!!!
Sayu's answer is same as Momo!
Ren-chan's answer is similar as Captain and Miya~
I knew Mittsi's gonna say that~! Mittsi just loves dog!
I guess Fukuchan likes soft things~!?
Eripon is being too realistic~^^~
I didn't know Yasshii likes cider~!
A world full of cows~!? Haha~ that could be fun~

Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Translation from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment