Friday, September 9, 2011

Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A (Week of 9/8/2011)

Q. If you could go to a world that was full of ○○, what would it be?




A world full of nature!! ...Ah... but it's okay if there aren't many bugs (・_・;)





A world full of clothes





A world full of people the same age! I think it'd be somehow funny. Things like government and business. School too (lol)





A world full of dogs, or a world full of people who don't work and just do whatever they like (lol)





Where it's OK to sleep allll the time



If threes no bug I want to go to a world full of nature~!
Haha~ A world full of clothes seems nice~~
In Airi's world, I want to see babies running business and everything~!
Chissa and Mai's worlds are seem real nice! I can be laze all day and especially I don't have to work~^^~!!!


Sources:
Original Japanese text is here.
Translation from Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment