Saturday, July 23, 2011

Meet the New Author!

It's been a long wait and we already found a new suitable author for the team..
TADAA~~! Meet the new author, Miu!
She's an experience blogger, so it'll not be a problem, nee~~??
She has a blog herself, mostly about Hagiwara Mai-chan.
We have something in common, a big Mai-chan fan.
Anyway, I asked her of writing a small paragraph talking about herself.. CHAANG~~!
Here it is..
This is Miu, the new admin for the Hello! Project fanpage on Facebook and blogger for Chuu! Sugoi! Idol blog! I'll be helping out with updates related to Hello! Project and the girls, so that all of us fans can enjoy and know what the girls are up to as idols.

Hello! Project is an important part of my life, and I love everyone in it. The members, the fans, we're all like a family. We all love Hello! Project, and that love will keep the Hello! Project fanbase going! I hope you'll always continue to support the fanpage, this blog and Hello! Project. I'll do my best as an admin from here on!
 As what I have said during the announcement of the AUDITION for the new authors, we're also looking for a new admin for the Hello!Project Facebook FanPage.
Congratulations the our new author Miu!
There's still another author coming up, so please look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment