Sunday, July 17, 2011

[UPDATED] Hello!Project New Songs Concert Previews

The first Hello!Project 2011 Summer Concert had started last July 16, and MoBeKiMaSu sang their latest songs such as Morning Musume's Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun da yo!, C-ute's Sekaiichi HAPPY na Onna no Ko, Berryz Koubou's  Aa yo ga akeru, S/mileage's Uchouten Love, and Mano Erina's My Days For You. 
We get to listen some of the songs performed such as from Morning Musume, Berryz Koubou and C-ute.
First of is Momusu's "Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun da yo!".

The song is a funky one, which the members and also the 9th gen members fit in. I love to see the outfits of this single, it makes me have a very good feeling. The instrumental is so amazing, it reminds me of another MM song. This makes me feel that Ai-chan will be graduating soon. I feel sad and happy at the same time. Having this song for Ai-chan's last single, it worth it. Hope the other song too.

Next of is C-ute's Sekaiichi HAPPY na Onna no Ko. 

I love this one, it's a very C-ute song. Also, Nakky blogged in her Ameba blog about the single's outfit.
You can these simple adorable outfits, and I think it really looks good and cute to C-ute. :)
But I don't like how the skirt turned to purple, it'll be better to be blue, nee~? so it match..
Most of all, it's all cute.
Love to see the single's PV in an outdoors setting.
Let's look forward to it!
Another C-ute song again! YAY!
I'm so excited..

Last but not the least! Berryz Koubou's Aa yo ga akeru.

Berryz? WOW~!
Such an amazing song from them!
It's a very different song, and I LOVE IT!
The instrumental is amazing.
Gosh! Hope these songs will be having an outdoors setting.. I'm so looking forward to it..

Don't forget to reserve your copies everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment