Thursday, April 3, 2014

Former Morning Musume Member AUDITIONS for AKB48!


"I have applied for 'Otona AKB48 Audition.' I will do my best! But, I haven't received the result for the paper screening yet...I am worried...I wonder who else applied for it other than Kintaro-san..."
If H!P has MoriMusume for au..well, AKB48 has their thing too XD
Nope, this is not a late April Fool's post... Former Morning Musume member, Ichii Sayaka has revealed in her blog that she has applied for "Otona AKB48 Audition""


The audition is looking for a limited time member (April 12-August31) who is over 30 years old. The audition is said to be part of Ezaki Glico's "Papico 201 Spring Campaign" in which AKB48 has been their image character. I'm not so into the 48s so I have no idea what this campaign is about. But it said that the winner will also be appearing in the CM, and advertisement for Papico as the CENTER MEMBER. Not only that, but she will also be participating in handshake events, theaters and live concerts.

Application period is now over and the results will be released on April 4, 2014 and only those who passed will be notified...

No comments:

Post a Comment