Saturday, November 16, 2013

Juice=Juice "Ijiwari Shinai de Dakishimete yo" MV Preview

Okay, so few days ago, Tsunku blogged something about having Daishi in Ju=Ju's MV and of course, everyone's first reaction will be "WHAAAAAAAAT?!". It actually never happened before, having someone else to take place another unit's member for their dance shot. (Well, correct me it this happened before)

I really, really adore Daishi, but having her in other group's MV is just so WEIRD. VERY WEIRD.

I really thought that this MV will be very weird, or maybe I'm just over-reacting LoL Maybe I'm just so worried that there will be lesser Karin, but I was totally wrong xD Except for this one. x)
Is Karin really can't stand because of her injury? I just feel so "down" seeing this shot. Not in a very bad way, but they should at least put Karin in this shot and not Daishi. (>__<) and if she can't stand, they should just put a couch or something for Karin to sit on. LOLOLOLOL

Another thing, their outfit looks a little MM "Ai o Gundan" and High-King's "Cinderella Complex". Might be because of the black and red colors.
But anyways, I love their dance choreo, catchy and very J=J
It's been a while since I hooked myself up with J=J after Aina left, so yeah, pretty good comeback in my fandom top list.

Overall, I love the MV, and Daishi made a very good job taking part in J=J MV, I didn't really feel anything is missing (except for Aina)

Check it out if you still haven't!

2 comments:

  1. I thought exactly the same when I saw the outfit: "OMG! the High King Way!!!". Nice post! and Nice Blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to come off sounding mean, but I really have to wonder if Karin hasn't been retired yet because she's suppose to be the group's "It Girl". A lot of other times an injury has led someone to be retired after less time then poor Karin.

    ReplyDelete