Monday, November 4, 2013

Blog UPDATE! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)


 Olaaa~ After how many -nth century, I finally updated Chuu!Sugoi!Idol! blog ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ
I planned on updating this blog a couple of weeks ago, but laziness just overpower me (。-_-。)
Gomene! m(_ _;;m


New changes are just the face of the blog. News and updates are not yet done. We haven't updated the pages too.  ( /)u(\ )
We apologize for not updating it as much as we did before. We would love to share the world the news of H!P here, however, we can't promise you guys to update this blog very often now. School and work just made us so busy.
Anyways, we are always open of having new bloggers who can really give their time of updating CCS blog.
Just email me here: emceepurplemee@gmail.com
or PM me in my FB account  (*^▽^*)

That way, I can give you more information of entering the Chuu!Sugoi!Idol world. ヽ(^。^)
We can't ensure you but we will try our hardest best for updating CCS blog.
Yoroshiku~(^▽^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment