Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Kudo Haruka gets her 1st PB!






Morning Musume's youngest member Kudo Haruka is set to release her first solo photobook "Do" and an image DVD! It is set to be released on Oct. 25, 2012 and the DVD on Nov. 7, 2012.

 Haruka to me is like someone who can blend in with H!P and JE at the same time..LOL..I think of her as the "Chinen Yuri" of H!P..hahahaha. She's one of my favorite in Morning Musume right now, so I'm glad she's given some promotions here.

Taking into consideration Haruka's age which is 12 btw, I don't know what to expect on this PB and some fans seems to be a little off about this, mostly those who are new to the Japanese Idol Industry. For PBs it seems to be already given that this too will contain bikini swimsuit shots and I just hope that they give her decent shots and not something so provocative for her age.

Now where's Ayumi's PB?????


No comments:

Post a Comment