Thursday, September 13, 2012

C-ute Officially Charts their NEW Best Selling Single!

I'm so glad that C-ute did it AGAIN! 
Aitai Aitai Aitai Na weekly sales (46,827) beats Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku TOTAL Sales (46,096)!!

 To be honest, I'm not so "into" Aitai Aitai Aitai Na, it's just in the "I like it" stage and not to the point that I would destroy the replay button unlike most of the fans who really like and love this single. But I like this type of songs for C-ute because for me, this is where they excel the best------mature songs with awesome and powerful dance moves. So leave the Genkiness to Berryz, the cuteness to S/mileage, Rockishness to Buono and Dubstep to Momusu =). But well, this are all fairly my opinion, others may have different perspective on each group.

Now, back to C-ute, I was extremely happy when the first day sales were released, since it was higher than how Kimi wa Jitensha did, so I couldn't help but make a post about it. They ranked 3rd in the first day, though I got a little worried the following days when their rank fell into #7 and in #6 most of the time. But luckily they managed to be in #4 in the weekly charts.  This single has not only beaten their own Singles but also Singles from Morning Musume, this have higher weekly sales than Renai Hunter considering that this was a graduation single for Gaki.

 And now here they are, going strong as a 5-nin C-ute. To me, this is the best C-ute line-up ever! I don't wanna any auditions for 2nd gen C-ute, just saying, in case Tsunku thinks of doing that.

This single didn't get to have as much promotion as Kimi wa Jitensha did, but hey, maybe if they did this could have sold higher? LOL. I'm glad that 2012 had been really great for Hello! Project until now. I hope UFA and H!P continues to improve their marketing strategies cause it really pays off =)


No comments:

Post a Comment