Saturday, June 9, 2012

Fujimoto Miki's Restaurant causes Food Poisoning!

Mikitty's restaurant is currently on the hot seat after 16 high school students suffered food poisoning after eating at "Sumibi Yakiniku Hormone Miki-tei"last May 31 after an athletic event and ordered a buffet course. 3 students were hospitalized but fortunately, their case were not life-threatening. This restaurant located in Yamato City was said to be the 3rd chain of Mikitty's restaurant. The restaurant is currently prohibited to continue their business operation indefinitely in accordance with food hygiene law. Medical examination revealed the presence of Enterohemorrhagic e.coli 0157.     

No comments:

Post a Comment