Monday, April 30, 2012

Commemorating the 10 years of HP Kids


I can't believe it!! Gosh they'd been around for 10 years already! When I arrived in the HP world, way back in 2007, I didn't know them as HP kids but as Berryz Kobou and C-ute respectively, and yeah, I thought they were practically rivals at first XD. Midway to my journey in HP's wonderland that I came to realize that they were in the same company, same auditions. They were all kawaii little girls back then but look at them now, they all grew to be beautiful ladies~ Though it's quite nostalgic knowing that 3 of them are no longer part of the group (Megumi, Maiha, Erika). Maybe they could do a little reunion with them too?

Captain announced through her blog that they will be releasing a book, commemorating their 10 years in HP! Honestly, I don't know what to expect in the book, I'm hoping for a scrapbook like theme with their photos as the years go by, their achievements, expectations prior to where they are right now, or sort of things like that but whatever it is, I'm really looking forward with this one. But they haven't announced the released date for it yet.

P.S
In my opinion, it would have been better if Tsunku decided to unveil their secret collaboration song during this time instead of before it that would have been more epic, that was truly a work of a genius. It was such a beautiful song and deserves a MUSIC VIDEO!!! Maybe they could add it up as part of the commemoration??





No comments:

Post a Comment