Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A (Week of 3/9/2012) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~

Q. If you could ask God one thing, what would it be?




Give me a body that won't get fat!!!
Since I love eating, I want to eat even mo~~re!!



Do you like me??



Do you have any siblings?



Are you eating senzu beans!?



Something to ask God...
I want to become able to clean well!!
Since even if I clean up, things get messy again before I know it.



What's the next world? I want to find out what (mine) (lol) will be.



God, how old are you?




Haha~ This question remind me of my ESL class's final exam essay~
Anyway~ I am curious about what kind of God our girls are thinking though~
Captain~ that's pretty good~ I also want that kind of body!!!
Haha~ God loves all of us Momo! Except in some religions & mythologies~ lol
Chii-chan's answer is also depend on what religions or mythologies that she's thinking~
Maa-san, I am pretty sure your version of God eats senzu beans~♥
Ask God for your personal robot maid or something Miya~!!!
It will be Kuma-chan's own world~☆
Risako's answer also depend on the religions or mythologies~~~




Sources:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Translation from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment