Sunday, January 1, 2012

S/mileage New Profile Pictures in their Website!!

Just after Yuukarin's graduation, they changed the S/mileage profile photos so quick.. and I'm not used to see S/mileage with no Yuuka and Saki [yet..]..
Big change for 2012, and I think 2012 will be a big year for H!P, so let's support them all!
Here are their solo pictures:

When I first their outfits in their covers, I thought it's not good.. But when I saw these solos, I thought they're cute.. XD
The blue color looks amazing to Dawa, nee? 
Cinderella looks so good in purple..
I just find out today that Kanana is the eldest in the 2nd gen members.. I first thought it was Rina.. XP
Next stop is Akari-chan.. Love the red color.. 

Rina's yellow color looks pale...? I don't think so.. Maybe I'm getting color blinded!
Last but not the least, Meimi! She got a new cute haircut.. Well, miss her forehead, and I miss her long hair.. I first thought that she don't look good in that hairstyle, but I'm wrong.. She's so cute..

Even though the outfits looks similar to the "Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game" outfits of Morning Musume, I still love it and it has its uniqueness too..
I found some cute photos of S/mileage in their website, which I like.. So, I'll share it to you all now. :)
 One of my favorite photo.. 
 The kawaii 2nd gen~!

Photos are all from:

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm I'm seeing simmilarities to these costumes and an aweful lot of other idol costumes. There been a sale on? X3

    ReplyDelete