Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 12/11/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~



Question: Who do you think you were in your previous life?

Yosano Akiko? by Ikuta...


A snake.


Snow White (laughs)


A dog! I'm often told by people, "You're like a dog",
and mom also says, 'You're a reincarnation
of the dog I used to have!" (^w’)!!


I don't like high places, so probably a non-flying bird.


☆ Edison ☆


Cider!


A crossbreed between a sloth and a chimpanzee.



A cat or a gibbon, I think. I love to sleep,
and my hands are long and constantly moving.



A sharp-moving dancer
working in a lemonade factory!



A dog (the animal).



A monkey!



Is Gaki-san talking about Otori Sho?
Haha~ Sayu, you are a very smart girl, aren't you~!? For people who may not know this, snake is her Eastern Zodiac signs~^^~
Ren-chan was princess~~!!!
I think everyone already knew Aika answer! But I didn't know Aika's mother think of Aika as a reincarnation of her past dog!!!
I thought Mizuki would say something other than bird when I was reading her answer at the half way~
I think Eripon chose Edison because his name also starts with letter "E"!
Is Riho trolling or just love cider too much~!?
Kanon chose mixed breed like Miya!
Haruna looks similar to gibbon than cat~!!!
Ayumi's answer is so detailed~^^~♥
Masaki!!! I love your answer the most!
Haruka really looks like a cute baby monkey~


Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment