Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pocket Morning S/mileage Weekly Q&A (Week of 12/07/2011) from H!O~!!!


Hello everyone, here's "Pocket Morning S/mileage Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~


Q. Tell us something lucky that happened to you recently



S/mileage's sub-members became official members, and so we got to be lucky 7!!





I won a GariGari-kun ice cream!!





My height grew just a little bit





I was able to become an official member of S/mileage! It's the thing up until now that's made me happiest






I ran 1km in my physical education hour. That time improved from last year too





My OFF days and my friend's OFF days were the same!





When we had the lottery for changing seats, I won the gold! (I could choose my favorite seat!)




Yay~ you are right, Ayacho! But sadly, Yuuka is leaving...
I wanted to eat Gari Gari-kun ice cream, Yuuka!!!
And here's the picture of the Gari Gari-kun ice cream:


Haha~ congratulations, Cinderella~^^~
Kana, I was really excited when you & others became official member~!
Akari, congratulations on your improvement~
You were really lucky, Rina~ You seemed had good time with your friends!!!
Haha~ you know Meimei, in this world, good seat decide a lot of things~^^~☆


Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment