Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A (Week of 12/23/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~

Q. Is there something that'd make you say, "I couldn't go on living without this!"?



Music ♪ I wouldn't have peace of mind if I didn't listen listen to it every day!!



Dreams ☆ Ahh~ Momochi just said something awesome!!



A heart



Manga ★★



Cell phone



My pet dog Mint! She soothes me every day ★彡



Food!




Awesome answer, Captain!!!
Haha~ It could've been really awesome if Momo didn't say the last part~^^~!!!
Is Chii-chan talking about the real thing or feeling~!?
Epic answer, Maasa~!
This time, Miya's answer is kinda weak~~
I think, Mint might say the same thing~!!!
Risako~ You are too realistic~ lol~!




Sources:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Translation from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment