Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A (Week of 12/09/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~

Q. What do you think you were in your previous life?



A rabbit! Rabbits get lonely easily, right?





A princess in some country somewhere ♪





A sunflower





A princess☆... is what I'll try saying ^□^ lol





If I was an animal, something like a mix between a monkey and a cat...!?





Probably a tall foreigner~





When I looked it up, it said I was a "Heian period noble".





Captain...... If you play online game, I will play with you~^^~!!!
Momo was dfefinitely Princess Peach!
Chii-chan, I bet you were the prettiest sunflower~
When I think about Maasa, Belle from Beauty and the Beast pops-up in my head~!
Miya~ lol~!!
Haha~ funny answer Kuma-chan! But bear could be better answer!!!
I think Risako was the Tomoe Gozen who was beautiful & Brave & strong~^^~




Sources:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Translation from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment