Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Morning Musume New Profile Pictures Also Updated!

Morning Musume just updated their website with their new outfits for their upcoming single Pyoko Pyoko Ultra~!
I has a bird/chicken/chick theme, and since it will be the 10th gen's debut single, we can't expect any mature, sexy song for now..
The outfits of 9th and 10th gen is mostly the same, so let's divide them into two:

  • Gaki, Reina, Sayu, and Mitsui outfits
  • 9th and 10th gen members
So, let's start!
First, will be our very reliable leader, Gaki-san! Of course, since they're already an adult, we can't let them wear the kiddie wear.. That's why they got different ones, and Gaki's outfit is my favorite. 
Sayu makes it natural with her cute full body pose.. 
Reina's outfit looks similar to Sayu's, and the pin in her hair caught my eye.. 
I'm glad Mitsui is now okay, and we get to see her full body shot too..

Now will be the turn of the 9th and 10th gen members!
Fuku-chan
Eripon
Riho
Zukki-chan!
Iikubo Haruna
Ishida Ayumi
Sato Masaki


Kudo Haruka

As you can see, they got the same cute outfits, and I can't really identify the difference..
and since I still don't really know the 10th gen's nicknames, I'll just call them with their whole name for now..
Anyways, what do you think in their new profile photos??

Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment