Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 10/30/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~



Question: What's the source of your energy?

• Going to a great theme park!
• Nail ☆
• Having a funny chat!!


The warm support from my fans. *^ - ^*


Chocolate♪彡


Eating (^∀’*)/ If it's at least pretty good, it makes
me feel happy and I gain energy. Nothing can
surpass really delicious things though (laughs)


Shopping♪


Meeting with the members (*^-゚ )b


Family.


Chicken liver.



The fans' support and having
good friends and family around (*´艸`)))
Also, eating a lot ☆☆



Many smiling faces. When I see people smile,
I gain energy and all kinds of powers.
Also, eating Ramune makes me happy and lively.



Friends.
They always give me power and a smile on my face.



Food and sleeping and fans' smiling faces.



Gaki-san's answer shows her daily life~^^~
Haha~ You've got it, Sayu!!!
Ren-chan~ You are my kind of girl~~!
Eating is good but don't over do it, Aika~
Mizuki likes shopping I guess~ lol
Oh~~ Eripon, you love other members!!! It's good to hear~!
Yeah~! Tha's right, Riho! Blood is thicker than water~ haha~~~!!

Wow~! Chicken liver, Kanon~!? Is it cooked or uncooked??? Because when I hear liver, the gumiho(Nine-tailed fox) always come to my mind~^^~!!!


Haha~ Haruna & Ayumi & Haruka have almoster every other members answers in them~!!!
Tha's right, Masaki! Good friends are power of people's energy source!!




Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment