Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pocket Morning S/mileage Weekly Q&A (Week of 11/16/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's "Pocket Morning S/mileage Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~


Q. You've climbed to the peak of Mount Everest! What one thing would you call out?


It's cold~.



I climbed it~!



I'd shout out "S/mileage is the best~!!" to spread the word about S/mileage!



Mo~m.
Since I love my mom.



I'm number 1~!
Since I would feel like I'm the best if I climbed it to the peak



The peak
Since I've arrived at the peak, that's what I'd say



I'm tired.
Since I think I'd be tired, I'd probably unconsciously say it.



Wow~! I was really suprised to see no same ansewers!!!
Because if you ask this question to Korean people, I think more than 35% people would say "Ya~ ho~~!"(야호; In English, hooray)!!!

Haha~ Ayacho, I think you'd say freezing instead of cold~^^~
Simple but I like it, Yuuka!
Cinderella never forgets to promote her group~^^~!!!
So cute, Kana!!!
Yeah~ Akari, you will definitely feel like you are the best if you climbed to the top!
Haha~ Rina, nice one~~~!
Meimei you have to climb down from the top also.... So don't get tired, yet! lol





Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment