Monday, November 14, 2011

Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A (Week of 11/11/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Berryz Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~

Q. What's the source of your energy?



Eating!!!!!
I love to eat! >∀<♪



Eating!! I also love sleeping soon after filling my stomach ♪




Sleep.




Reading manga ☆




Makeup, nails and clothes are what get Miya energized.




Eating maccha desserts ☆




Shopping!



So we can see three type of answers~!
First type is eating & sleeping!
And second type is shopping~~
And third type is reading manga!!!

Haha~ Chii-chan, we've seen what you are talking about~^^~!!!


Captain, almost everyone in the world loves to eat~~
Momo, I also sleep right after filling my stomach~^^~
I love maccha(Green tea stuffs) desserts too, Kuma-chan!
Miya & Risako should go to shopping together~!!!
Maasa, we should read some mangas together~^^~!!!


Sources:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Translation from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment