Friday, October 28, 2011

Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A (Week of 10/27/2011) from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning ℃-ute Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~


Q. What's something you make sure to do every day before sleeping?


Plug my cell phone into its charger!!




Check the blogs of different people




Charge my cell phone!! (and also the charger for when I'm carrying it around!)




Maintain my skin~!!! For the future ≧v≦!




Stretch or listen to music!!



Maimi & Airi charge their cell phones like Miya of BK~
Yeah~ Nakky! That is why I voted you on our last poll~^^~!!!
Haha~ Chissa is preparing for the future!!! What a smart choice~~!
I wonder what kind of streching Maimai does? And what kind of music she listening to~!?



Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment