Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pocket Morning S/mileage Weekly Q&A from H!O~!!!

Hello everyone, here's "Pocket Morning S/mileage Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~


Q. If you did a duet with a Hello!Pro member, who would you want to try singing with?



Michishige-san. Because I love her!





Ayaka-chan. Since we're good friends, I don't feel like I'd be nervous.





Kumai Yurina-san. Because I love her, I'd be happy if we could sing together!





Maeda Yuuka-san.
Since she's really kind, and a great singer, and a great dancer, I'd like to do a duet with her.





Fukumura Mizuki-chan
I'd like to try singing with her once!





Suzuki Airi-san
I want to sing with Suzuki-san since I admire so many things about her





Hagiwara Mai-san
I like her voice



Wow~ no same answers!!!
And only Yuuka & Kana chose the member within the S/mileage~^^~
My top four duets that I want to see are
Sayu with Ayacho!
Yuuka with Ayacho!
Kma-chan with Cinderella!
Maimai with Meimei!


Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

1 comment: