Friday, September 16, 2011

Pocket Morning S/mileage Weekly Q&A (Week of 9/14/2011) from H!O

Hello everyone, here's this week's, "Pocket Morning S/mileage Weekly Q&A" from H!O.
Please enjoy~^^~



Q. If one day you came upon a bear in the woods, what would you do?




Wada Ayaka:
Run away. Tie lots of bells to it.





Maeda Yuuka:
I'd say hi to it and ask it's blood type, and we'd become good friends.





Fukuda Kannon:
Instead of a bear (kuma) I'd like to run into Kumai-san~ (lol)
But if I ran into a bear, we'd become friends and hang out together ☆





Nakanishi Kana:
I'd act like a gorilla and play around.
Since if a bear did a gorilla impression, it'd definitely be cute.





Takeuchi Akari:
Run away slowly!
Since I saw it on TV.





Katsuta Rina:
If I met a bear it'd be scary
Since it would be bigger and such than me





Tamura Meimi:
Run away.
Immediately!!



Haha~ I asked the same question to my friends once and our answers were fighting the bear and make the bear our underling/henchbear(?) then ride him to everywhere!!!


Take-chan's answer is the right one if you ever meet a bear in the woods~!
So three girls answered with running away!!!
Rinapuu, you shoud run away~ Bears can smell fear~! So it's really dangerous if you are forzen in front of a bear with fear!
Three members answered with play with bear~ I love it!!!




Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Contents are from
Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment