Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 8/28/2011)

Hello everyone,here's this week's, "Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A".
Please enjoy~^^~


Question: Is there anything you're sure you wouldn't lose in to any other Hello! Project member?

Age.


Good eyesight ☆


Self-photo technique ↑↑


The ability to hula-hoop for a long time!
The ability to stay in karaoke for a long time ♪


The will to do things perfectly!! (laughs)


Thinness of hair!! Also, re-drawing my illustrations
many times even when I liked the previous one.
I probably re-draw the most of all!!


The amount of apparatus gymnastics I can perform.


Kanji writing!!


Keeping a smile on for the longest time.


Source:
Original Japanese text is
here.
Translation from
Hello!Online.

2 comments:

  1. Thief. do you ever think what you do? You stole EVERYTHING on H!O and just paste them on your blog.

    it's same to see hello! online! Please think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your concern~ But I don't think it's act of theif... Since I didn't say it's mine or I created this..... And also I posted the source sites on the bottom!!! But please understand, I posted this on our blog because I want more people to see this not gain something from this..... But in the future, I will make sure people to know it's from Hello!Online!!! ~Admin Min~

    ReplyDelete