Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Blog translation of the other 3 S/mileage member's responses to the Ogawa Saki's graduation announcement


Announcement (Wada Ayaka)

Ogawa Sakichan has announced her graduation.

Even after she graduates
I want Sakichan to push forward
with a smile on the path she chooses.

As for me feelings,
to power up S/mileage even more than before, I’ll be trying my best!

The last event with the 4 of us will be at Nagoya.
I’ll do my best.

Bye bye.



Today, Sakichan… (Maeda Yuuka)

Announced that
she is graduating from

S/mileage and Hello!Project
on August 27th.

It has only been a short time
since we formed S/mileage

But we’ve been together
for about 7 years now.

Honestly, I have this lonely feeling now but

it’s probably the same feeling
that everyone else has right now.

But this is Sakichan’s life!

Yuuka will definitely
support Sakichan(^-^)

Please don’t forget
how the 4 of us
came to become S/mileage together.

I definitely won’t forget!

The 27th will be the last event
for the 4 of us but

With all our strength, we’ll be
as excited as we can be!



S/mileage’s Ogawa Saki-chan’s graduation has been announced (Fukuda Kanon)

S/mileage’s Ogawa Saki-chan’s graduation has been announced

I was with Saki everyday since we were elementary school students back as Hello! Project Egg, always working together aiming to major debut

Both as a friend and a rival

To be honest, she is my best friend

So Saki
on August 27th
will be graduating from both S/mileage and Hello! Project

At first I was very puzzled and saddened by this

The path that Saki has decided to take
as a fellow member and friend
I will support her.

For the event on the 27th
I hope it can be the best performance where it ends in smiles.

Please support us to the very end everyone.





Resources:
Maeda Yuuka Blog
Wada Ayaka Blog
Fukuda Kanon Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment