Friday, December 31, 2010

Chuu!Sugoi!Idol reached 4,000 hits



Chuu!Sugoi!Idol just reached the 4,000 hits. Thank you so much for visiting and for giving so much effort just to read my entries. This blog improved so much, it reached a thousand of views for only 18-19 days. I'm so surprised that the site reached this amount of views for only like 3-4 months.

Surprises for this celebration are somewhat hard to do for this time, since I'm a little bit busy for the new year's eve, and it's Mom's birthday at the same time, so I can't really reveal some surprises for this great achievement. As for the time being, nothing will be change, the design of this blog will be the same, since it was still fresh and new, but the pages are still have something to be improved too, especially the ABOUT page, I removed it from the site since it's still under process.

Once again thank you for visiting and giving so much effort to read my entries, especially to the H!P-ers. It's a great achievement for the very end of the year 2010. Hopefully everyone will support Hello!Project as time goes by. Thank you for the endless help of these blogs:

I offer you guys my apologies in advance since it'll be sure that I'm going to be so busy next week since it'll be school again and I have to double time my study and there will be a daily rehearsal for the dance troupe I am in, so sorry about not updating this blog for the next couple of days. 

Anyway, thank you so much for everything and everyone who helped me achieve this. Next goal will be the 5,000 hits, please keep supporting this site. Thank you for inspiring me so much to keep myself write about H!P. I'll do my very best to keep this blog updated and share you guys all about Hello!Project. I wish you all a happy new year.

Oh, forgot to remind you guys. the poll will be closed exactly this 11:59 PM tonight, so to those who haven't voted yet, vote now for your favorite members, and since I put it into a multiple choice, you can vote as many members as you can (example: saki,yuuka,ayaka, and kanon), you can vote one member, or two, or three or four. It depends in you, so please before the time runs out.

Thank you very much
and
Wish you all a happy new year

No comments:

Post a Comment