Friday, November 12, 2010

Belated Happy Birthday to Tanaka Reina

Well, since I'm busy for the exam few days ago, I haven't got a chance to greet Reina for her birthday last November 11. so I'll make it as belated.
She's already 21, right? oh, she's still cute. The time she joined the Momusu, she's still a yankii girl, wearing a skirt with skulls and dragons and had a tendency to wear a lot of purple clothing, also furthered this yankii image to her fans. Well, I've watched a clip of her audition, and she's really cute wearing those clothes. That makes her even cute anyway. She's well known to be one of the Morning Musume's main vocalists, and one of the most popular idols in Hello!Project. I may agree with those things, ever since her debut, she already lead the group (in songs). Koharu once commented her as a very serious idol when it comes to singing, dancing, and rehearsals. She's been a seiyuu of an anime character in a series entitled "Kaito Reinya", it is featured based on her personality, so that's why the main character really looks like her.

Anyway, I'll share you guys my favorite photos of her. Enjoy!!
and
Belated Happy 21st Birthday to Reina!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment