Monday, October 25, 2010

New Blog Design!!!~YAY~

So, I changed the MyMeLyricist blog today. It is the theme of blue stars and purple hearts with a white simple background.
I decided to change my blog's style few days ago, and I already finished it. I'm so glad I finished it all tonight. I made the header more bigger than before theme. This time's theme is also lighter than before, if you noticed. Thanks for my friends suggestions, it really turned out to be good and cute.This is a celebration for the blog's successful stats/views. This blog started last month which reached 205 views only, and as for the current views for this month, it reaches almost 400 views, overall, 600 views. It is a good news for everybody and for this blog.
Thanks for supporting MyMeLyricist blog, I really appreciate it. I'll do my best to make this blog more updated and please look forward for the future entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment