Monday, September 20, 2010

Anti SNSD *Morning Musume*

Found out something in the FB, there's been a comparing page for SNSD and morning musume. Well, I really prefer to morning musume than SNSD since they're naturally beautiful and talented. As what I heard about it, SNSD had their plastic surgery for their beautifulness thingy, for me, they look more horrible now than how they look before. I just don't understand why they are more famous than Morning Musume, don't tell me it started from this group, Wonder Girls. Oh, my, well, they're just something I really don't like. Another news was S/mileage wants a competition against SNSD to a festival during early September this year, that's what I heard. Kanon was the main one who ask to compete against them. Well, there's an article that I'd read, kanon said that "We have more fresh legs than SNSD" I think it's something like that and started the competition. I'm not really sure about this, but I'll tell you more about it later. I still have to look for that article..

No comments:

Post a Comment