Sunday, July 21, 2013

Almost there!! (*^.^*)

Almost there:excite2: (*^.^*)




Good morning
It’s Maimi

Summer vacation starts for most students today, huh
Yesterday we had rehearsal for the Hello! Project summer concert begining July 27th,
and Morning Musume’s Sayashi Riho-chan was delighted saying
“Summer vacation~
Everyone, please enjoy your summer vacation

There are a lot of things that make it feel like summer, but it really feels like summer when it becomes busy with students during the day on the weekdays

Now then, I danced all day yesterday
There was 1 song remaining which we hadn’t done the stage positioning for during rehearsal
We did that today… So it feels like we’re almost there
Ah I want to have the concerts soon
As the performances draw closer, I get more excited about them
I’ve gotta commit it all to muscle memory and do my best while aiming towards the performances
Here I will show you a cute scene
(1)
The members of Juice=Juice studying the other groups’ rehearsal with all their might
The girls who will debut soon This will be their first time participating in a Hello! Project concert as Juice=Juice
Yeah
With Juice=Juice there, it’ll feel really fresh
There’s a variety of members at the Hello! Project concert rehearsals, so I always feel like it’s bustling

Sudou Maasa-chan (Berryz Koubou) drastically cut her hair the other day
…Like, I want to cling to Maasa…(lol)
I felt that way again yesterday (lol)
Also, Kumai Yurina-chan (Berryz Koubou) makes me feel the same way
When I’m close to them, I become a little clingy…
Why is that… Because they give me a sense of security
And then, Tsugunaga Momoko-chan (Berryz Koubou), a.k.a. Momochi, and I have a~lways had a promise to go out to eat together, but we haven’t been able to
We just have to find a day we can both go
Let’s talk again


Ah That’s right
Completely changing the subject…
Please listen
It’s about a moment yesterday where I became rea~lly excited
I thought “It’s hot
I want some ice cream“,
so I entered a convenience store, and found this\(◎o◎)/
(2)
Blood orange gelato
What? What?((o(^-^)o))
Aren’t there a lot of blood orange flavored products lately
I love blood orange, so I’m unbearably happy(*´ω`)
Of course
I bought it~(〃v〃)
It was the most delicious
Thank you for the treat
(3)

Now then
Another day starts today
Everyone
Have a wonderful day~

courtesy: http://blog-project.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment