Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 7/24/2011)

Hello everyone from now on I will keep posting, "Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A" from Hello!Online site. It is really fun and interesting to read, enjoy~^^~!

Question: What's a hairstyle you'd like to try once?


I've tried short blonde hair already, so...
There's still the one with super-long bangs,
and straight, shiny, long hair!
Forest-green colored hair ☆

Ikko-san.


Super long!!
Around the length of Sailor Moon's (laughs)


Extra long (^ ^)
My longest was just under my bustline,
so I'd like to let it grow down to my hips!!


Similar to Misaki No.1.


I want to dye my hair and just let it keep growing!


Pompadour.

Bald headed.




Original Japanese text is here.
Translation from Hello!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment